Building relationships and effective alliances is at the heart of competitive advantage. Leaders create and use networks to catalyze innovation, diagnose the political landscape, and figure out how to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
But…how do you make new strategic connections in a pandemic? How do you build meaningful relationships virtually, when another Zoom meeting is not the answer?
We can help. For over three decades, you’ve trusted GLOBE to enable those serendipitous hallway conversations and collisions that advance your business priorities. Now we’re doing that virtually, by curating strategic connections for you via our suite of highly effective matchmaking and networking activities.
At GLOBE Capital 2021, participants had three options for making strategic connections:
THE EXECUTIVE TRACK
For investors looking to meet other investors or C-suite executives looking to make the right strategic connection, GLOBE Capital provided recommendations and the platform to connect with relevant policy intelligence, potential collaborators, and peers with whom they could share practices and validate strategies.
- Executives Networking Session: Participants built the relationships necessary to achieve business goals through small group networking sessions organized by topic.
- Investor to Investor Curated Matchmaking: Our fast-paced meeting schedule helped connect investors with investment partners. We organized one-on-one meetings catered to the participants' needs. Curated Matchmaking participants also had the opportunity to book additional meetings with other suppliers and investors of interest.
THE TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION TRACK
Brought to you by:
GLOBE Capital connected the right people with the right opportunities - from cleantech and clean solution providers looking for strategic partners, to investors looking to expand their portfolios, to corporate buyers looking for solutions to make their operations more efficient and effective.
- Curated Matchmaking: We organized one-on-one meetings catered to the participants' needs, including supplier-to-supplier and supplier-to-investor. Curated Matchmaking participants also had the opportunity to book additional meetings with other suppliers and investors of interest.
- Workshops for Growth: Participants heard best practices and first-hand knowledge on growing cleantech businesses in Canada and abroad in these interactive workshops:
Community is at the heart of all GLOBE events. Participants took part in the Networking Track to reconnect with old friends, make new deals, drive outcomes on key action areas and have fun while doing it.
- Small-group networking sessions on specific topics: These hosted discussions were designed to maximize the value of participants' time at GLOBE Capital. Participants explored key action areas in the clean economy through informal small group discussions.
- Community Hub: Connect directly with fellow attendees to build relationships that last beyond the conference.