Building relationships and effective alliances is at the heart of competitive advantage. Leaders create and use networks to catalyze innovation, diagnose the political landscape, and figure out how to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
But…how do you make new strategic connections in a pandemic? How do you build meaningful relationships virtually, when another Zoom meeting is not the answer?
We can help. For over three decades, you’ve trusted GLOBE to enable those serendipitous hallway conversations and collisions that advance your business priorities. Now we’re doing that virtually, by curating strategic connections for you via our suite of highly effective matchmaking and networking activities.
At GLOBE Capital 2021, you have three options for making strategic connections:
THE EXECUTIVE TRACK
If you are an investor looking to meet other investors or a C-suite executive looking to make the right strategic connection, consider us your GLOBE Capital community concierge. We will provide recommendations and the platform to connect with the relevant policy intelligence, potential collaborators, and peers with whom you can share practices and validate strategies.
- Executives Networking Session (contact Alice Martin to express your interest): Build the relationships you need to achieve your business goals with our small group networking sessions organized by topic.
- Investor to Investor Curated Matchmaking: If you’re an investor searching for investment partners, our fast-paced meeting schedule will help you find them. We will organize one-on-one meetings with partners catered to your needs. Register by March 19, 2021 and indicate your interest in curated matchmaking to take advantage of this unique offer. Curated Matchmaking participants will also have the opportunity to book additional meetings with other suppliers and investors of interest.
THE TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION TRACK
We have a successful history of connecting innovation to capital and market opportunities. Whether you’re a cleantech or clean solution provider looking for a strategic partner, an investor looking to expand your portfolio, or a corporate buyer looking for a solution that will make your operations more efficient and effective, we will connect you with the right people and opportunities.
- Curated Matchmaking: If you’re eager to connect with like-minded investors and strategic partners, this activity is for you. We will organize one-on-one meetings with potential partners catered to your needs, including supplier-to-supplier and supplier-to-investor. Register by March 19, 2021 and indicate your interest in curated matchmaking to take advantage of this unique offer. Curated Matchmaking participants will also have the opportunity to book additional meetings with other suppliers and investors of interest.
- Workshops for Growth: Your solution is ready for a bigger market and we’d love to help you scale it. Hear best practices and first-hand knowledge on growing cleantech businesses in Canada and abroad in these interactive workshops.
THE NETWORKING TRACK
Community is at the heart of all GLOBE events. Take part in the Networking Track to reconnect with old friends, make new deals, drive outcomes on key action areas and have fun while doing it.
- Small-group networking sessions on specific topics: Don’t miss these hosted discussions designed to maximize the value of your time at GLOBE Capital. Explore key action areas in the clean economy through informal small group discussions.
- Networking Hub: Connect directly with fellow attendees to build relationships that last beyond the conference.